September 03, 2014
Martintown Horticultuial Society
- Place : Martintown Communty Center
- Time : 19:00
- Contact : Ginny Blair
- Details : Well we are about to find out all about the stuff we enjoy in front of a movie (Organic Popcorn). Lorain Lamb Lalonde from Tullochgorum Farm’s will give a presentation on growing and popping this delight. . You can also visit us at http://www.gardenontario.org/site.php/martintown
- Place : THE SMOKIE RIDGE VINEYARD IN MOUNTAIN
- Time : 00:00
- Details : THE SMOKIE RIDGE VINEYARD IN MOUNTAIN is set host the North Dundas Business Networking Event on Wed, Sept 3. The Chamber of Commerce welcomes anyone interested in helping promote business in North Dundas.
STROKE SURVIVOR SUPPORT GROUP
- Place : Riverdale Terrace
- Time : 16:30
- Details : Wednesday, Sept. 3rd at 6:30p.m., Riverdale Terrace, 1200 Second St. West. An opportunity for all stroke survivors and their caregivers to share and learn together. Info: John Milnes 613-933-1151 or Deena Dufresne 613-936-8784.
MOCCASIN MODEL RR Club
- Place : St. Mathews Lutheran Church
- Time : 19:30
- Details : meeting: 1509 - 2nd St. W, Cornwall. on Wednesday, September 3rd at 7:30pm. All model railroad enthusiasts are welcome attend. 613-936-1660.http://www. facebook.com/groups/moccasinRRclub/
CAREFOR HEALTH AND WELLNESS CLINICS
- Place : Centre Charles-Emile Claude
- Time : 09:00
- Details : Centre Charles-Emile Claude, 146 Chevrier, Cornwall on Wednesday, Sept. 3 from 9am-12pm. Clinics are conducted by a Registered Nurse. No appointment required. Info: 613-932-9298, ext. 223.