NORTH GLENGARRY, Ontario – On Jan. 17, 2019, members of the Community Street Crime Unit (CSCU) and SD&G OPP officers arrested a male in connection with two break in’s in North Glengarry Township. This resulted in the seizure of property from the break in’s.
Eric Seguin, 28, of North Glengarry, ON was arrested and charged with;
– Possession of property obtained by under over $5,000
– Fail To comply with conditions of a probation order (four counts)
– Break and Enter (two counts)
– Possession of break in instruments
– Possession of a controlled substance
He was held in custody (bail) and scheduled to appear in Ontario court of justice in Cornwall.