All roads lead to Maxville for the Glengarry Highland Games!
This highly anticipated event is one of the largest of its kind in the world and features North America’s largest performance of massed pipe bands.
This yearly event attracts visitors from all over the globe to take in the piping and drumming competitions, the world famous highland dancing competitions and the heavyweight competitions like the caber toss. Take in the traditional Scottish fare and enjoy the dances held on each night.
The Glengarry Highland Games are a great way to take in Scottish culture and enjoy the Civic Holiday weekend.
Tickets are cash only at the gate for $25 per day. Children under 12 are free. $10 extra for admission for the Tent on Friday night. Or you can purchase your tickets here.
Brief Schedule for Friday 8:00 am – Saturday 2:00 am
- 10 am – 4 pm: British Car Display
- 10 am – Women’s Professional Heavy Weights Championship
- 11 am – 12:30 pm – Harp Workshop
- 11:10 – 11:30 pm – South Glengarry Pipe and Drums
- 1: 00 pm – 6 pm – Entertainment
- 5:30 pm – Tug of War between North and South Glengarry
- 10 pm – 2 am- The Best in Celtic Entertainment
For a full list of schedule and for more information visit: https://glengarryhighlandgames.com/schedule