CORNWALL, Ontario – Kevin Rice, 48, of Cornwall was arrested on September 23 and charged with the following:
• Possession for the purpose of trafficking cocaine
• Possession of hydromorphone
• Traffick in schedule I substance – cocaine
• Carry concealed weapon
• Breach of prohibition order
• Possession of property obtained by crime
• Knowledge of unauthorized possession of a firearm
• Possession of prohibited or restricted firearm/ammunition
• Possession of a weapon or a dangerous purpose x 3
• Unauthorized possession of prohibited firearm
As a result of an ongoing investigation by the Street Crime Unit, the man was located on September 23, allegedly trafficking cocaine.
He was taken into custody and found to be in possession of a quantity of cocaine and hydromorphone, as well as a BB gun, knife and bear spray. He was charged accordingly and held for a bail hearing.