CORNWALL, Ontario – Mark Campbell, 50, of North Carolina was arrested on June 20, 2020 and charged with the following:
• Unauthorized possession of a firearm
• Knowledge unauthorized possession of a firearm
• Firearm in a motor vehicle
• Possession of a weapon obtained by crime
• Importing a firearm without authority
• Possession of property obtained by crime
It is alleged the man was stopped at the Port of Entry and found to be in possession of a stolen handgun. Police were contacted and an investigation ensued. He was taken into custody, charged accordingly and released to appear in court on Sept. 10, 2020.