On Feb. 6, 2019 at approximately 7:40 p.m., Stormont, Dundas & Glengarry (SD&G) Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) officers responded to a disturbance on Main St. in North Glengarry Township.
Investigation indicated that an altercation occurred between two adult males. The accused male threatened to strike the victim with a weapon and threatened to damage his property. The accused was also breaching previous release conditions by having the weapon.
Brian Jensen, 31, of North Glengarry, Ontario was arrested and is charged with;
– Assault with a weapon
– Uttering threats
– Utter threats to damage property
– Unlawfully in a dwelling house
– Possession of a prohibited device or ammunition
– Possession of a prohibited device or ammunition – for dangerous purpose
– Fail to comply with conditions of an undertaking
– Fail to comply with conditions of a prohibition order
He was held in custody (bail) and was scheduled to appear at the Ontario Court of Justice in Cornwall Feb. 7 2019 .