CORNWALL, Ontario – The Eastern Ontario Health Unit (EOHU) has announced that the mobile GO-VAXX clinic will be coming to the Eastcourt mall in Cornwall from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Monday, Dec. 13.
The clinic will be providing doses of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine to individuals eligible for the first, second, or third doses, including children aged five to 11.
“Vaccinations are on a walk-in basis and will be offered while supplies last,” reads a statement from the EOHU.
The EOHU is reminding residents of the following before attending the clinic:
- Bring your health card, or another form of government photo ID, if you don’t have a health card, or yours is expired.
- Wear a mask that covers your nose, mouth and chin completely.
- Dress for the weather, as line-ups may have you waiting outside.
- Wear clothing that gives easy access to your upper arm, where the vaccine will be given, such as t-shirts or other short sleeved outfits.
- Eat and drink something before your vaccination to avoid feeling dizzy or faint during your appointment.
More information about the GO-VAXX mobile clinics and schedule can be found here: https://www.ontario.ca/page/go-vaxx-bus-schedule