"Careless smoking" sparks mattress blaze

Updated at 10:19 - By Adam Brazeau  CORNWALL, Ontario - A Prince Arthur Street resident was taken to hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation after his mattress caught fire...

Charity BBQ to aid CHEO Telethon

Charity BBQ to aid CHEO Telethon

Updated on May 28, 2015 - By Adam Brazeau  CORNWALL, Ontario - Spending the first weekend of June at the office is still a break from work when you're cooking up support for the...

Cornwall Living

Spreading the good news of Cornwall's people

Updated on May 27, 2015 - We're a lot of things in Cornwall and area. We're doctors, lawyers, writers and labourers. We fix cars, houses and even relationships. While most of us are content to remain here at home and carve a life out with family and friends, others are....

Photo
Photo

Cornwall Living

Sports

Sports

Opinion

Opinion